CTET Application Form 2021 – CTET January 2021 Notification, CBSE CTET Online Application Process, CTET Form Date, Eligibility, Application Form, Important Dates, CTET online Process At https://ctet.nic.in/.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will upload the notification for CTET 2021 very soon. A huge number of applicants are searching for CTET Notification date and apply online application form links here and there. We inform to all candidates, the CBSE Board will announce the notification for CTET 2021 soon. After declared the CTET notification, we will update a direct link to apply CBSE CTET Online application form easily.
CTET Application Form 2021 Notification
CTET Application form and written examination will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Applicants can apply for the online REET Application Form 2021. Interested candidates need to fill their application for CTET Examination before the exam dates. The Online Application Link for Central Teacher Eligibility Test in the month of January 2021 Expected. So, all candidates visit this page regularly for more updates about CTET 2021.
CTET 2021 Important Dates
|CTET 2021 Application Form||Events Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form starting date||January 2021|
|Application Form last date||March 2021|
|Fee submission last date||March 2021|
|Application form correction date||March 2021|
|Exam Date||July 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2021 Check Online Below
For Primary (1 to 5):
- Candidate must have 12th class wih 50% marks and completed or pursuing 2 years diploma in elementary education.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th with 2 years diploma in elementary education.
- Applicants must have passed 12th with minimum of 50% marks and four years of the Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.ED).
- Candidates should have passed 12th examination with final year of Diploma in Education (two years duration).
- Candidates must have completed Graduation and pursuing in the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education (two years duration).
For Elementary Level (6 to 8):
- The candidate must have qualified Graduation or appearing in the final year two years diploma in elementary education.
- Candidate must have 50% marks in 12th class and should have done one year B.Ed programme
- Applicants must have completed Graduation and pursuing in Bachelor in Education of 1-year durations per the NCTE rules & regulations released on time to time.
- Candidate must have completed Graduation with 50% marks and passed or pursuing in B.Ed 1 I year course.
- Applicants must have passed Graduation with 50% marks and passed or pursuing in last year of bachelor in Elementary Education (4-year duration).
- Aspirants have passed 12th Examination with 50% marks and also passed the final year of B.Sc/BA or B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed (4-year duration).
- SC/ST for paper 1: Rs 350 and paper 2 Rs 600/-
- General and OBC for paper 1 Rs 700 and paper 2 Rs 1200/-
How to Apply for CTET 2021
- Firstly candidates need to visit official website.
- Then click on the link “apply online”
- Fill the required details like as Name and Signature.
- A registration ID and password will be sent to your provided email Id and phone number.
- Then re-login now.
- Fill all the other important details in the application form.
- Upload the required scanned documents
- Pay the application fee and check details before you submit
- Finally, take out the print out of the application form for future use.
If you have more details about CTET Application form 2021 need to read this content carefully. If you have any suggestion and question about CTET. Then you can write the comment us given below.